At a time when efforts are being made to reduce the spread of COVID-19 disease, it is even more important to take steps to protect all of us.
Regarding this, NGUE takes the following precautions:
- when anyone arrives at NGUE facilities, he / she must wear a face protection mask
- as well, all NGUE staff wear a face protection mask
- the number of people who can be at the same time at NGUE facilities results from Government measures and laws
- at this time, diving and diving traing schools are not allowed till 24th May 2020
- masks, snorkels, regulators and the bcd oral inflator are thoroughly disinfected ( whatever contacts the mouth, the nose and the eyes of the diver)
- the wetsuits, hoods, gloves, boots and bcd are disinfected and dried in the open space
- the filters of the filling station (compresser) are replaced in the half time of the scheduled time
- the filling station (compresser) gets air from an open space and not through NGUE facilities
- the disinfection is done with a suitable solution of sodium hypochlorite, according to the current instructions
- the disinfection solution is friendly to the envrinment
- the first and second stages of the regulators (after disinfection procedures finished) are sealed in sterile disposable bags
- during the sterilization procedures, all NGUE staff wear a face protection mask and disposable protection gloves
For any additional information please contact us.